Thursday, January 10, 2013

Updates and stuff

Well I am back at least to give you guys an update about life and what I am learning....which I am not sure if anyone who follows my blog likes these kinds of posts...actually I don't know that anyone reads them....anyway, this past semester was a wonderful, difficult, hard semester all at the same time.

It was stressful. I felt more pressure to succeed than I had the previous two semesters. I have a job now and so that was a new factor that affected my school work. My GPA lowered a little...and I struggled. However, I met new people, I got more involved in my school and activities. I also really tried and fought for the grades I got. I learned a good deal about time management, leadership, and friendship.

2012 and all that went with it including school was a roller coaster ride. I am glad we are in the new year! I hope its a sort of fresh beginning. Although I have to say I am nervous and scared for some things that will come. I know I shouldn't be and I am in the process of giving them to the Lord.. I am anxious for myh friends and all of their big events coming up. I am anxious for the upcoming 15 credit hour semester, with 9 of those hours being honors, and having the same part time job.I know life is still going to be crazy but one of my new years resolutions is to be trusting God more.

Anyway, what are your resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

A couple of rules and guidelines for comments:

1. Please have them be appropriate... in the langauge you use, your grammer (As much as possible. I don't expect perfection.), and in regards to staying on the subject of the post.

2. Be honest. Share stories and personal experiances if you would like but please don't share names and locations and such...I don't say this to be mean but to protect everyone here =)