Sunday, March 20, 2011

This is the stuff

This past friday afternoon I stopped at the store  to buy some chapstick before I went to a refreshing overnight women's retreat anyway when I got back in the car after running my errand a song I have not heard yet came on the radio.

This was the song!


And oh the Lord knows that was just what I needed. If you read the post "beating myself up" then you know why! But this song reminds me that life and all its mishaps and craziness is the stuff God uses. I have had so many things in my life that God has been using for my patience and growth. I just have to remember what He is doing in my life and trust Him. =)

Listen to and enjoy the song! Remember that God can use alot of different things to help us grow and mature in Him. Even the small stuff that drives us crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A couple of rules and guidelines for comments:

1. Please have them be appropriate... in the langauge you use, your grammer (As much as possible. I don't expect perfection.), and in regards to staying on the subject of the post.

2. Be honest. Share stories and personal experiances if you would like but please don't share names and locations and such...I don't say this to be mean but to protect everyone here =)