Friday, April 8, 2011

I am blogging for books.

So a new thing I am doing is blogging for books and if you don't know what that is...its where they send you a free book of your choice from the list IF you agree to read it and review it in three different places...on their site,on amazon or another retail website that sells it, and on your own blog.

So basically what this means it every now and again you are going to be seeing a book review on my blog but nothing else will change. The books will be christian books and mostly new releases so I will do my best to review them fairly and to write some fun reviews to enjoy.

The book I should be reviewing in a couple weeks or so  is a christian fiction book by Robin Jones Gunn ( favorite fiction author!) called "Departures".

So I look forward to this and I hope you do too!!!

Blessings,
Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment

A couple of rules and guidelines for comments:

1. Please have them be appropriate... in the langauge you use, your grammer (As much as possible. I don't expect perfection.), and in regards to staying on the subject of the post.

2. Be honest. Share stories and personal experiances if you would like but please don't share names and locations and such...I don't say this to be mean but to protect everyone here =)