Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Counting my blessings. Literally...or at least trying.

I have a lot to be thankful for...So I have decided that at least for the remainder of this month to keep a list of those things on my white board above my desk. I wrote it on paper and took a pic (shown above) so that you guys can see it. As you can see I have already listed 14 things in about 3ish minutes. I have more room and more numbers so I can add to it these next couple of weeks...

God is so amazing and by counting on the blessings he has given me it helps me to be more thankful! Not that I can ever really be thankful enough! Nor, can I ever truly count every blessing! My God is SOOOO good.

Yep so that is it for today. GO COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS AND THANK GOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A couple of rules and guidelines for comments:

1. Please have them be appropriate... in the langauge you use, your grammer (As much as possible. I don't expect perfection.), and in regards to staying on the subject of the post.

2. Be honest. Share stories and personal experiances if you would like but please don't share names and locations and such...I don't say this to be mean but to protect everyone here =)