Monday, May 14, 2012

Service, Sunday school, Church...WARNING there is a test!



As many of you probably know I recently finished my first year of college. I have to say I love college. I have always loved school and a good challenge so college has been quite perfect for me. I love to take notes, study, engage my mind and do well on tests. Also I am missing college this summer. I have been thinking "why don't I have any classes in my normal life that are challenging me..."

Then it hit me like a brick wall today while I was reading my Bible...Sunday school....you know church, the Bible. Yeah but there is no test or anything....uh hello Sherayah how about you know that little thing called life? oh yeah that...wow there IS a test and that is a more challenging one than even my history professors monster of a test! The test is not only life but also eternal life. Not saying that deeds get us to heaven because they don't but there are rewards in heaven for the christian who "pass their tests" so to speak.

So with that in mind I need to be paying a bit more attention in church because it is my most important class with the most important tests. I already take notes but I have to admit I realized I am not as dedicated as I have been with college stuff because yesterday a very tired, bleary eyed, me stumbled out the door without a Bible or notebook. So yeah that has been my thought for today. If you have anything to add, the comment section is below and I try to respond to you all :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

A couple of rules and guidelines for comments:

1. Please have them be appropriate... in the langauge you use, your grammer (As much as possible. I don't expect perfection.), and in regards to staying on the subject of the post.

2. Be honest. Share stories and personal experiances if you would like but please don't share names and locations and such...I don't say this to be mean but to protect everyone here =)