Monday, June 25, 2012

Men of God, You don't go un-noticed!

So today on my way back from delivering medicine to a man I consider almost like a grandpa to me...I was thinking about the men in my life and how fortunate I was to have such wonderful men in my life. I was literally thinking about this and praising God.  God has blessed me so much giving me such awesome spiritual leaders in my life.

Mr Walter for example (He was the man I delivered the medicine too) is one of the sweetest and caring men I have ever met. He has so many stories and life lessons to share. I treasure the time I get to spend with him and when he talks I am sure to listen

My dad is one of the most hard working men I have ever met. He is dedicated and has a really good, strong work ethic. He is the one that has taught me the importance of hard work and that the job should be done completely and the right way the first time. He is also the one who taught me how to have fun. I love him.

I even am fortunate enough to have a couple young men in my life who treat me right. They know their place and treat me like a sister. I feel safe when I am around them and I know if anything should happen when they are around I can count on them. One of them even fixes my car for me.

This is not even mentioning all the wonderful leaders at my church. I could go on and probably write half a book on this but lets just suffice it to say...

Men, especially you young men out there who may be reading this. Keep walking with the Lord. Do not discount kindness and the value of hard work. Remember your role as spiritual leaders and protector and take it seriously.  Also please know that even though its not always said YOU ARE APPRECIATED! I can't even begin to tell you what a blessing it is to a woman to have good Godly men in her life. It makes it so much easier to be submissive and a helper to you.It makes us feel safe, cared for, and loved. It means so much. I am sure I am not the only woman that feels this way either!




No comments:

Post a Comment

A couple of rules and guidelines for comments:

1. Please have them be appropriate... in the langauge you use, your grammer (As much as possible. I don't expect perfection.), and in regards to staying on the subject of the post.

2. Be honest. Share stories and personal experiances if you would like but please don't share names and locations and such...I don't say this to be mean but to protect everyone here =)