Friday, June 1, 2012

Report Card for May

This is my report card for my End of May goals and how I did!

Drink more water- B-
I did really well with this goal for the first week and have been doing  ok this past week but I have had a couple days where soda and tea outranked water....

Exercise 3-4 times in the next two weeks -A
I exercised 5 times I think and I am loving it. I walked and ran two miles the day after I posted my last blog and I have done 2 dance work outs. I have also played soccer with my brother a couple times and have done some heavy cleaning which I think counts for something :)

Count my blessings daily- B+
I have looked at them everyday, read through them most days, and have added to the list.

Oh and I have been eating healthier which was not part of my goals but it helps.

Overall grade...A-

My Goals for the first half of June:

1.  Keep drinking more water
2.Finish the book of Jeremiah
3.exercise at least 5 times
4. clean and keep a cleaner, tidier room.

Alright so thats it...Did you have any goals this past month? what were they? How did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

A couple of rules and guidelines for comments:

1. Please have them be appropriate... in the langauge you use, your grammer (As much as possible. I don't expect perfection.), and in regards to staying on the subject of the post.

2. Be honest. Share stories and personal experiances if you would like but please don't share names and locations and such...I don't say this to be mean but to protect everyone here =)