Thursday, September 27, 2012

Its not easy...but it is worth it. A reminder to myself.

Its not easy. Its really not easy to walk into a classroom and feel like the odd one out. Its not easy to hear people talk down about "religion" and praise authors who cute christianity down. Its not easy to hear your professor say "I am not a religious person, I am not a christian,  but this story of grace touches me anyway...there are many roads to God." Its painful to hear that so many have this belief and are headed to destruction...

Its hard  when christianity is brought up in your group and you have to say "Well guys actually I am a Christian" and then endure stares and awkwardness..

All of this has been weighing on my mind...Sure its stinks but you know what?  It is worth it. You know why? These present sufferings can't even be compared to the glory to come and this should be consider pure joy!

Hopefully I can touch a few people this semester with the love of God as well. That is my prayer at least....

Have you gone through any struggles because of your faith in the Lord recently? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A couple of rules and guidelines for comments:

1. Please have them be appropriate... in the langauge you use, your grammer (As much as possible. I don't expect perfection.), and in regards to staying on the subject of the post.

2. Be honest. Share stories and personal experiances if you would like but please don't share names and locations and such...I don't say this to be mean but to protect everyone here =)