Monday, May 20, 2013

Currently Enjoying...

So I really have liked this idea from Kelli at She Learns As She Goes Blog where she writes about what she is "Currently Digging"...So I am going to be a copy cat and do a few of those this summer... This will be my first :)

So I am currently enjoying...

Getting to check some stuff off my leisure reading list!
So far I have read Gardenias For Breakfast by Robin J. Gunn, Quitter by Jon Acuff, and I am halfway through The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien.


My Candle from Country Music Candles.
OK so I got this a couple months ago but I love it! My friend Jesse Walker makes the best candles...Cedar chest is the one I have and it smells so nice. Check it out!
http://www.countrymusiccandles.com/


This quote from the end of The Great Gatsby:
 but that's no matter--tomorrow we will run faster, stretch out our arms farther.... And one fine morning-- So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."




That is all for today. What are you currently enjoying?

No comments:

Post a Comment

A couple of rules and guidelines for comments:

1. Please have them be appropriate... in the langauge you use, your grammer (As much as possible. I don't expect perfection.), and in regards to staying on the subject of the post.

2. Be honest. Share stories and personal experiances if you would like but please don't share names and locations and such...I don't say this to be mean but to protect everyone here =)