Monday, May 20, 2013

It's summer and I am back!

Summer is finally here. I am finally able to be a bookworm in the books I enjoy. I am able to enjoy more movies, meals, and coffee with lovely friends and I am able to blog. It's such a relief.  I can't wait to dive back to blogging. I think blogging with help build my writing muscles with this past semester I had found grew weak over my last break.

So here goes...don't know what will get written or if it will be good. Don't even know who, if anyone will read it, but I will be here. I am going to commit to at least once or twice weekly. So stayed tuned, hold on, and let's go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A couple of rules and guidelines for comments:

1. Please have them be appropriate... in the langauge you use, your grammer (As much as possible. I don't expect perfection.), and in regards to staying on the subject of the post.

2. Be honest. Share stories and personal experiances if you would like but please don't share names and locations and such...I don't say this to be mean but to protect everyone here =)