Monday, July 8, 2013

Currently enjoying...

TV: Doc Martin is not too bad. It kind of reminds me of a British version of house. I am not completely in love with it but it's worth mentioning.


Books: Grrr I need to read more but I have been busy. which is also why I have seemed to drop off the blogging radar too. oops

Food: Lately I have been eating a lot of mexican food. mmmmmm yummy.

Products: So my nerdy self started back to school shopping cause I can't resist. I found these adorable binders and pencil boxes. So happy with them and for just about $5 for all of it too!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

A couple of rules and guidelines for comments:

1. Please have them be appropriate... in the langauge you use, your grammer (As much as possible. I don't expect perfection.), and in regards to staying on the subject of the post.

2. Be honest. Share stories and personal experiances if you would like but please don't share names and locations and such...I don't say this to be mean but to protect everyone here =)