Sunday, August 4, 2013

Life updates...

I work best in formats like my "Currently Enjoying..." posts...So I think I will start doing more blogs like that in different series.

So here is what my life looks like currently broken down into different categories...

Relationships So honestly I was pretty lonely in July. All my friends were out of town busy in summer classes. Some of them were even out of the country IN summer classes. Friday, however, I got to spend time with my lovely, dear, and bestest friend Naomi. That is always a joy. We went shopping, I took her on a surprise picnic (we have been talking about going on a picnic for a long time) and ate our favorite thing (Salad and fruit [yep we are weird!] ) . Then I rode with her to Nashville to pick up her laptop and so we had ample time to catch up, talk about God, and encourage each other. It was such a blessing!

School It starts back the 26th of this month. As it stands right now I am sort of ready in a way to go back. I do love school...but I am also bracing myself for a tough semester.Biology, Stats, Psych of adjustment, public speaking, and honors lecture series are all on my plate. A really not so fun 14 credit hours. Yay. Also I am still president of the Honors Preservation Society...AND I am still going to be working in school. However, I am happy to announce that this is my last year at Vol state and because of my hard work I have earned the Hal R. Ramer Honors Scholarship. Which paired with my other scholarships is a full ride. God is so good and I couldn't be more blessed!

Work This is an interesting topic...While I do not want to reveal anything on a public format. Lets just say I am doing well at my current job. I am a top performer. I have had problems this week with someone at my work and those were resolved...And I could be looking at making a change...

Fun I have found that I love dancing. I have been going to the free dancing at centennial park whenever my schedule allows and it has been a blast. So far I have only gotten to go twice but it is so fun!

Spiritual I think that my relationship category covered this one mostly this time. But I can say that I really am learning a lot lately about how I am perceived and God is really working on some pride issues in my life. 

Misc. Blogging and journaling is such a release for me. I will be aiming to do it more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A couple of rules and guidelines for comments:

1. Please have them be appropriate... in the langauge you use, your grammer (As much as possible. I don't expect perfection.), and in regards to staying on the subject of the post.

2. Be honest. Share stories and personal experiances if you would like but please don't share names and locations and such...I don't say this to be mean but to protect everyone here =)