Sunday, January 5, 2014

Broken Hearted

A church, a fellowship of believers... God has a plan for how it should work. The bible tells us very clearly how people of God should act and let me tell you lately it breaks my heart to see my church doing the exact opposite and dissolving before my very eyes.

I don't know how to describe all of the problems and as a single woman without a father in the church, I am not privy to much information to begin with. What I do see and know are that of gossip, slander, hate, and division to name a few. It began with our pastor leaving because he could not take it anymore and went downhill from there.

Sundays went from one of my favorite days to a day where I don't know where I belong. 

I haven't been going to church. I don't know where to go. I don't feel like I can go there and I don't really want to go anywhere else. It's hard to start over after so many years...and if it's hard just for me I cannot imagine what the pastors family feels like. 

My heart aches. 

I know this fellowship of believers behavior is not pleasing to the Lord. 

I cannot be the only person who sees this and feels this way...can I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

A couple of rules and guidelines for comments:

1. Please have them be appropriate... in the langauge you use, your grammer (As much as possible. I don't expect perfection.), and in regards to staying on the subject of the post.

2. Be honest. Share stories and personal experiances if you would like but please don't share names and locations and such...I don't say this to be mean but to protect everyone here =)