Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Years Day 2014 Q&A




What did you wear?  For the first half of the day I wore Jeans, a Horton Haven Christian Camp T Shirt, and converse. The second half of the day I had to go to work so I wore jeans, a butterfly print blouse, and boots.

What was on your mind today? I always get reflective and sentimental around new years...so mostly friends and family.

What is your dream for 2014? Well I don't know about dreams, but I have a couple goals. The first is to read 24 books and fill an empty bookshelf with them this year ( upcoming blog about that hopefully). The second is to hopefully transfer to a really nice christian university. The third is to blog and journal more. The fourth is to grow more in the Lord. The final one is to be a healthier me.

What did you eat on New Years Eve/Day? Um, too much food? lol. So New years eve I had Hibachi, Turtle cheesecake, and fruit. New years day I had mexican food, beans, and cornbread.

Is there anything bugging you? A relationship status. That's all I am saying for now.

Are you excited about anything this year? I am excited for this new year in general!! I hope for a better one than last year.



I want to do another Q&A. So if you have any questions you would like me to answer leave a comment below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A couple of rules and guidelines for comments:

1. Please have them be appropriate... in the langauge you use, your grammer (As much as possible. I don't expect perfection.), and in regards to staying on the subject of the post.

2. Be honest. Share stories and personal experiances if you would like but please don't share names and locations and such...I don't say this to be mean but to protect everyone here =)